Monday, March 27, 2006

Stupid keyboard!

O.k. So I was all excited to come home from my first day of Czech class today and type my first e-mail in Czech, but I can't figure out how to type all the silly little characters. Magda, you have to tell me how to do it before I forget how to say "Jsem Bond....James Bond....agent nula nula sedm. Jsem anglican a atrataktivni'."

Christy, can you forward my blog address to all the Joneses (grandma, Donna/Gil, etc.) and anyone else you see fit? Don't have any of those addresses on my new laptop.

Sorry, but no pictures today...but it got all the way up to 63 degrees today! Very nice! I like!

Since no pictures, a little something from Ricky, Steve and Karl that had me giggling like an idiot in the gym today.

http://www2.xfm.co.uk/staticweb/avplayers/vanilla/x_audio.html?&stream=mms://195.173.73.27/xfm2003/audio/ricky_feb1602_01.wma&end


Ahoj!

-R

2 Comments:

Blogger Parlatore Pazzo said...

MAGDA! Silly wabbit! You didn't answer my question about the keyboard!

And yes, I have had knedliky'....with just about every meal. Good thing there is a gym here! Jak se mas!

1:05 PM  
Blogger TheJonesRanch said...

Taken care of. Fowarded this blog to Billie, Donna, & Pete Lupo (he appreciates good humor).

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home